GDG DevFest Berlin 2015 will be held 13-15th of November in the awesome city of Berlin. If you want to be part of this great event as a speaker you knocked at the good door.
Presenters – who should speak at the DevFest Conference?
- developers (freelance and hired)
- companies developing software (apps, tools, frameworks etc.)
- research institutions with Google relevant activities
- companies, organisations and individuals using Google technologies
If you belong to one of those groups you are cordially invited to submit a talk proposal (or a number of proposals) or even a workshop. An independent program committee assesses the proposals and selects the actual conference talks and workshops.
Themes and topics – what do we expect?
Our team prepared set of interesting topics in but if you have any cool idea you want to share not from this list, feel free to submit it as well.
Google I/O 2015
- Material Design
- New Android Camera API
- New Job Scheduler
- Storage Access Framework
- New Permission model
- Elevation & Clipping
- Chrome Tabs
- Android Continuous Integration
- Loaders, Cursor Adapters
- Android Animations
- Patterns in Android development
- Application Architecture
- AngularJS (1x and 2.0)
- Dart (AngularDart, server-side)
- Polymer and WebComponents
- Material Design in Web
- ChromeOS (apps development)
- Web Performance (tools, techniques, approaches)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Compute Engine
- App Engine
- Storages (SQL, NoSQL, BigData)
Please submit your proposals here.
Deadline is mid October, 2015
Please note: There is no guarantee that a submission will be put onto the conference agenda!
The program committee picks the most interesting talk proposals and informs the selected submitters after closing Call for Participation.
Email organizers at email@example.com